hard boiled eggs

FAQ: How can I join the Union of Novelty Costumed Performers?

It takes more than just ownership of a novelty costume or the ability to entertain to get into the union — it takes BOTH the ownership of a novelty costume and the ability to entertain.

A membership application can be picked up at (and submitted to) your local branch of the union. In addition to this form, applicants are required to submit a current resume and headshot. A signed referral from a current union member is also recommended, though not required.

Applicants will be contacted within 6 to 8 weeks if their membership is approved. Any applicant who has not been contacted after 6 to 8 weeks is encouraged to update his or her headshot and resume and re-apply.

There is a $100 processing fee for all applications, payable to the “Creative Applicant Submissions Handler,” or C.A.S.H.

) Your Reply...